- I live in the neighborhood of Bruneck in the Pustertal Valley in South Tyrol.
- I would describe myself as a versatile and enthusiastic person with many ideas in my head.
- what delights me? It is my family, thats supports me (thanks!).
- what I like to do? playing music and of course I like to be on my way with people and I like to climb and to make ski tours for finding out my personal limits.
- z. Z.: Supervision – Coaching – Organisationsentwicklung (Sympaideia, Innsbruck)
- special course: trees (Bildungshaus Kloster Neustift, 2015)
- nature educator (IFAU, Steyr, 2011)
- graduate geographer Geographie (Uni Innsbruck, 2009)
- Natur- und Landschaftsführer (Bildungshaus Kloster Neustift, 2006)
- instructor for alpine climbing, sport climbing and ski touring (BSPA Innsbruck)
- health coach (YONI-Akademie, Brixen)